Looking for something good to read? Visit Glenside’s Goodreads page at goodreads.com/glensidelibrary. On the page you will find:
· Book lists and bookshelves
· What patrons and staff are currently reading
· Reading recommendations
Want to stay up to date on coming soon, staff picks, and authors to know? Join the Glenside Goodreads Group.
1. Set up a Goodreads account (https://www.goodreads.com).
2. Click “Explore” on the Goodreads menu on the top of each page.
3. Click “Groups” in the Explore menu.
4. Type Glenside Public Library District in the “Find Groups” box. Click “Search” button.
5. Click to open the Glenside group page.
6. Click “Join Group” under the Glenside logo.
7. Sign up for emails to see keep up with the latest information.