Here are ten ways you can celebrate technology at your library:
- Attend MakerBot Madness today or Wednesday after school. Learn about our 3D printer at this fun program.
- Discover Scratch animation at our Click & Create program after school on Tuesday.
- Play video games during After School Zone Monday-Thursday.
- Use the teen computers to do homework or play games.
- Explore how our databases can help you with your homework.
- Check out a video game.
- Check out a DVD.
- Download a free song from Freegal.
- Download an eBook through MyMediaMall.
- Watch a video created at our library like our version of Harlem Shake on the library's YouTube channel.
Also, look for a program about stop motion animation to be held during Spring Break.