Money Smart Week
Money Smart Week is a public awareness campaign designed to help consumers better manage their personal finances. Throughout the week, programming is offered to all demographics and income levels and covers all facets of personal finance from establishing a budget to first time home buying to estate planning.
Our Careers Collection has books, DVDs, audiobooks and many other helpful resources for people looking to fine-tune a resume, nail an interview, and develop stronger technical skills. Look in the Careers section at the Library for:
- Career books with general job search advice.
- Information on career fields and industries.
- Guides for resumes, cover letters, networking, and interviewing.
Test Prep Collection
Our Test Prep Collection has books, DVDs, audiobooks and many other helpful resources for people looking to ace an upcoming test. Look in the Test Prep section at the Library for:
- School-related prep (AP Tests, ACT, GED, SAT and more)
- Professional school prep (DAT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, PCAT, VCAT and more)
- Profession certification prep (CPA, FE, NAPLEX, NAPLEX-PN, NAPLEX-RN, PA and more)
Book A Librarian
Book a librarian to assist you with new or ongoing projects. Whether you are updating a resume or scanning old photos, we are here to help! Patrons are able to book one 60-minute appointment per week. Appointment requests can be made by clicking the “Fill Out A Form” button and submitting the requested information. Alternatively, you may schedule an appointment in person or by calling 630-260-1550.